Thursday, October 22, 2009

*:.hated.:*

i hate!!! i hate her!!! that stupid bitch that cause my life so miserable!!!

BITCH!!! u wan my boyfriend?? try to get him..IF u can!!! nah loser loser!!! i win u in every single way!!!

u decided to leave him and indeed u left him..making him so sad so disappointed..and now he is my boy and u regret? is this da way it shud be? pretended to be nice to me but behind me try to flirt him,hurt him and even do all those silly things...what the hell...go ahead..thanks for all the rumours u created saying that i talk bad bout u n i hate u...well u make me instantly famous...itz nt rumours anyway..i seriously hate u like mad..no doubt!!! and u bitch..STOP pretendin that u r da innocent party...u shouted to me as if i murdered ur parents in the phone!!! u bitch!!! grrrrrrrrrr



No comments:

Post a Comment